Membership fees for admittance to the Society, together with access to all offline/online content and discussions, are £35 per member per year.
Membership fees are applicable for one year periods always. Subsequent membership renewals, which are invoiced, are charged a full year rate, regardless when paid.
Benefits of membership
The Gibraltar Society of Accountants ("GSA") is the only body of professional accountants in Gibraltar. Becoming a member grants individuals the following benefits:
- access to the full calendar of events organised by the GSA and by other bodies which members of the GSA are party to;
- access to technical and relevant technical material as used by accountants in Gibraltar to fulfil their daily activities;
- access to the individual GSA faculties, including being able to contribute and provide feedback to what you would like to see implemented in Gibraltar.
- access to the forum/blog, which allows you to discuss issues and ideas amongst your peers on a real-time basis.
- discounts on events and training seminars, as compared to non-paid up members.
- access to the full list of registered accountants, including contact details (where provided).
- access to historic and current records of the GSA, including AGM meeting minutes and annual accounts.
- immediate notification of the latest news and updates relating to the accountancy industry in Gibraltar.
- entitlement to attend regular meetings, at which industry issues are discussed.
- eligibility to vote and AGMs/EGMs.
- being allowed to attend the Annual Dinner, held in May/June annually (costs apply).
Upon joining, unless you opt out, you will be added to our mailing list.
Relevant qualification includes:
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Any other qualifications will be considered on a case by case basis (including international qualifications).
You must complete the application form and provide evidence of your certificate of your "relevant qualification". You do not need to provide evidence of your employment. If you have previously supplied your "relevant qualification", there is no need to re-supply it on membership renewal.
Click here to access the Membership Application Form.
Paying membership fees
Membership forms are to be submitted, in writing and signed, together with the respective cheque or bank transfer confirmation to:
C/o Daniel Dolties
Gibraltar Society of Accountants
PO Box 1146
Or you can send a scanned copy of the signed application firm, together with bank transfer confirmation to:
New members must provide their “relevant qualification” together with their application (a photocopy will do).
Please make all cheques payable to: "Gibraltar Society of Accountants"
Bank account details
|Account name||Gibraltar Society of Accountants|
|Bank name||Jyske Bank|